2013年3月4日星期一

new nike 6.0 with huge stylish logos

When Cheap Nike Air Max 95 NIKE looked back, this diary actually write so many words, have to consider is split into two, save one to spare, to save the language teacher left the diary job was not any write.Usually are NIKE told me to get up, a result, today there is not even one called me, I sleep until dawn, and so quiet at home when I woke up, it seems that except I did not someone else.

Etc. Nike Air Max 95 resolved out breakfast, Dad's room door even opened, then Dad with wet hair wearing pajamas to go out.This is really strange, Dad turned since than I have late, and bathed. Although he loves to sleep late, and usually wait until NIKE to get up, he got up, but at least the basic every time my eyes open when he has been sitting in the living room reading the newspaper.

This is not the point, focusing on his mood is very good, and without warning, even on Cheap Nike Air Max smiled. NIKE very surprised.I sniffled pathetic to say: "ah, eat cold bread does not taste good, too cold, I want to eat breakfast NIKE do."He ignored my words, but I am still very happy dad is a very rare thing to do beef soup, is in accordance with the NIKE saying "sun night even from the west out.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论