2013年3月5日星期二

excellent black longchamp le pliage flowerpattern travel bags in the year 2011

Day is so dull and dead had, in addition to meals for the two mother, Shi Huai and LAN diversion would occasionally go into to see me, listen to the load is very rare.Hear from LAN said, longchamp tube tightly, do not let her go here, and even pass rice changed people.Think of me and longchamp no contact, to load or even more difficult since, but I have to risk one's head, not to charge the fate of.

One evening, look outside, should be the just under it, there is a dark bright lights.At dusk, is when I'm like, because I think this time very quiet.Supper every day early, stuffy longchamp tote did not mean, go out, have a look of the bamboo pole.I slowly walked out the door, there happen to be slowly night breeze, fierce, really like the world news are blowing like, yeah, wind, deja vu, Huzhou Lotus Temple longchamp, was the home of the wind, trance, I seem to have stood in my campus, bathed in the wind.I am alive II people, but the wind, it seems that no matter the time, only a blowing up, I couldn't help feeling.

The sunset was not complete, sunshine quietly sprinkled on the high tree, I will slowly along the south of the trail go step by step.The road is not long, the end is a small Shimen, stone longchamp outlet door crawling ivy leaves, such as silk, but also moving.Across Shimen, is still a path, walk, then longchamp is a fork in the road, I hesitated, not know is the return to, or which of the two take.I lift up my head, watching the sky is bright, two mothers deliver meals, is generally a day brushs black, the back is nothing, then stroll.I wanted to, turn to the right of the road.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论