2013年2月5日星期二

ghd hair straightener us adds a sweet low-key brilliance

Watching the face ghd online flushed, it seems like Apple face people really can not help but bite ah!"Oh, my princess ran, how can I not to do!" Jun Xuan Yi gentle smile then be determined by looking GHD.the GHD have suspected that he is not got it wrong, widened his eyes and looked at him: "the king, Princess, I, me?"

GHD Pink Orchid looked at her childlike look, squeezed her face: "how, my princess, shocked you, it's not Ay!"GHD not believe looking at him: "You, you restore memory?"GHD shook his head: the recovery of memory is very important to you, or do you just like the old me. "his face emerge out of a rare hint of jealousy, so she want to restore memory?

"No, not you so good, really, hum hum ... GHD mk4 saw his face was not very good, and quickly explained to the results themselves are crying.GHD hold her face emerging out of the look of happiness: "Fool, this can cry. well, whether you like how kind of me, now I already like you, so you get away, oh! I command you as princes, you want to stay with me a lifetime, where you can not go. "

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论