2013年1月9日星期三

ghd vs chi hair straighteners for you to create colorful summer dazzle colour

"GHD MK4'll be good, will be obedient to dance." Peace of mind I was in bed watching Yu Hao."Ghd, I go to you to find some soup to drink, and to do so to sleep okay?" Yu Hao looked at me tenderly."Well, you have to hurry back." I do not want to the ghd leave, but want to have the strength, and lingered for a long time or miserable, miserable watching ghd left.

"Good moment to come back." cheap ghd mouth trace of obscure smile.ghd a while back and saw that he opened the door, I am worried about the heart suddenly happy again."Soup, drunk, otherwise Hao on ignore you." Ghd know I do not want to drink in front of greasy soup.

"Okay." ghd straightener do not want to ignore me, had countersunk knocks the strange taste of drinking soup.The the "ghd Zhenguai. Yu Hao I wiped his mouth."Hao Do not ignore ghd" I'm afraid he left."Hao not ignore ghd Hao will be at your side." Yu Hao pat my head so I can sleep at ease.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论