2013年1月15日星期二

ghd engineering company stars have a sweetheart

Zhang Fang one one finished the introduction, we understand each other a little, I always feel that Billy would from time to time to take cheap ghd to make fun of, but GHD never angry, then we begin to take the next step.Hey, take project.I once said with GHD felt like doing a roller coaster, and now we have to really do the roller coaster, ha ha ha ha ha ha, the photo of GHD cool face should be scared of the twisted bar, digging ha ha.

The coaster starts, I grinned, and I and the position of the GHD Flat Iron happens to be the first row, and Zhang Fang and Billy is the second row, Li Meigen Wang Yu is the third row, the roller coaster at the slow rise, I saw GHD at a glance, his face was still cold, when the roller coaster quickly down I have been so not to see him, he screamed, I felt his hand gently hold me, telling me, don't be afraid, I heard Zhang Fang and Li Mei screams, and Billy screams and whispers in my ear, but no reflection, when the roller coaster to stop at that moment, I see GHD's face is still very cold, his face was not roller coaster ride scared and distortion, and I was scared already turn pale GHD does have weaknesses?How to be that he is still so calm.

The roller coaster I feet a little bow suddenly fell to GHD Hair Straightener in the arms, he had my cross up, I feel good. Oh, I want to be sitting, results into the results, he hold me, I saw him looking cloud Chenrui borrow the top right is not in very good condition, this is how it?

http://ghd.hairstraighteneraustraliac.com/Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论